Rules and Regulations
At Play Store Co. (PSC), we want you to have unconstrained fun but for everyone’s safety we also need you to observe the following rules always!
PSC has play supervisors monitoring the play area all the times to ensure the safety of our visitors, however there are always risks inherent in children playing together. As such children remain the responsibility of their parents/ caretakers and must be supervised closely all the time by them.
PSC cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur due to carelessness or negligence on the part of visitors.
- Children can use the facility only when accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18 yrs.)
- One accompanying adult may enter facility free of charge, any extra adult will be chargeable
- Maids are permitted inside the premises but no male servant or drivers please
- Identification may be required as proof of age and/or relationship status.
- Only children below 3 yrs. are allowed access to the toddler zone and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The junior zone is for the children aged 3 to 10 yrs. However, children aged between 2-5 yrs must be assisted by an adult always while using the play equipment.
- Children above the age of 10 yrs are not permitted to play on the play structure.
Please help us keep the play zone in clean and safe condition always:
- Children & parents/guardian, while using the play area, must wear at socks all time. If needed, socks are available for sale at the reception.
- Any sharp objects like hair clip, pens, buckles, jewellery, coin etc should be removed before entering the play zone
- To minimize any risk of personal injury children using the junior zone are encouraged to wear trousers or leggings
- Children should be encouraged to go to the toilet before going on to the equipment to avoid accidents! Toddlers who are not potty trained must wear diapers.
- No climbing up the slides or exterior parts of the equipment
- Strictly no food or drinks allowed in any of the play zones
- Children who are found misbehaving, bullying others or not observing the rules may be asked to leave the play zone.
- Children who are unwell are advised not to use the play zone.
- Only food & drinks purchased at Gilly’s Café can be consumed on the premises (except for infant food & children’s water bottle)
- Smoking & chewing gum on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- No camera will be allowed inside the premises except for birthday parties or special events.
- PSC’s reverse the right to deny access or remove anyone from the premises, especially in the event of aggressive/unruly/violent behaviour to other guests or to the staff. Any damage caused due to bad behaviour and misuse will be charged to the guest. And management bears no responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property.